X-VPN is a new and popular VPN application for Android smartphones and tablets. You can install X-VPN for PC on your Windows and Mac OS easily. In this article, we will share the complete installation guide.
X-VPN comes with easy to use and user-friendly interface. Install this VPN, launch it and then click on connect button. Now you surf your favorite online website, access blocked apps and games.
The great thing about X-VPN is that you can choose your desired proxy location. Now surf the internet without worrying about privacy and security.
Download X-VPN for Windows & Mac PC
X-VPN is an android application, so you will have to install an android emulator on your PC to run it. You can use Bluestacks which is one of the best and most popular emulators. It supports Windows 10, Window 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
You can also try another android emulator Nox App Player which is similar to Bluestacks. It works on both Mac and Windows.
After selecting your desired android emulator, you will need to know the installation process. Then you will be able to run X-VPN on PC (Windows/Mac) or laptop.
Download X-VPN for Windows
- First, download Bluestacks emulator and install it on your PC.
- After completing the installation, Launch Bluestacks.
- Now on the home screen of Bluestacks, click on system app.
- Next click on the Google Play Store.
- Then in Google Play Store, click on the search bar and type X-VPN and Hit Enter.
- Click on install button. Depending upon your internet speed it will take time to download and install X-VPN app.
- Once the installation is done. You can launch the X-VPN app from Bluestacks home screen easily.
Download X-VPN for Mac
- First, download NoxAppPlayer on your PC (Windows or Mac) and install it.
- After installation completes, launch the Nox emulator.
- Click on the built-in Google Play Store to launch it.
- Once Google Play Store launches, sign in with your Gmail account.
- Then click on the search bar in the Google Play Store. Type X-VPN and hit Enter.
- Click on install button and wait for few minutes. It might take some time for completing the installation.
- After installation is done, you can launch the X-VPN app easily from Nox emulator home screen.
If you are interested in using the X-VPN application on your android devices, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store.
After you have installed X-VPN for PC, you will love to use it because of the features it offers.
X-VPN for PC Review
In Short, X-VPN offers Free and Unlimited VPN. It has the fastest speed and you can unblock the websites anonymously and securely. It protects your online identity and supports up to 10 devices. X-VPN has more than 5000 servers from 100+ different countries.