VPN Melon is another awesome but new VPN application. It also has some amazing features. In this article, we will tell you how you can install VPN Melon for PC on your Windows or Mac OS and Laptop.
The main reason why VPN Melon is popular is due to its speed. In a short time, it has got huge popularity among worldwide users. VPN Melon has fast servers available worldwide which provide you a faster connection. So you can surf the internet faster and be safe.
Download VPN Melon for Windows & Mac
Use a fast and best Android Emulator to install VPN Melon for PC on Windows, Mac, and laptop easily. As you know there are many popular Android emulators available. But we highly recommend blueStacks android Emulator. It works on both Windows and Mac OS and has a user-friendly interface.
VPN Melon for Windows
Follow the instructions given below to install VPN Melon for windows 10,8,7 PC.
- Download blueStacks on windows or Mac PC.
- Install it on your PC.
- Next launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- Now download VPN Melon.APK file and save it on your desktop.
- Then drag and drop the apk file on BlueStacks emulator.
- The installation process will start and once the installation complete, you can lunch VPN Melon in BlueStacks.
VPN Melon for Mac
Follow the steps given below to install VPN Melon for Mac.
- Download blueStacks or NOX emulator on your Mac OS.
- Install it and finish the installation.
- Now launch your favorite emulator on Mac.
- In the emulator search option, search VPN Melon and then click on install button.
- Once the installation complete launch VPN Melon for mac within BlueStacks.
If you want to install VPN Melon on the android phone, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store.
VPN Melon just like other VPN apps comes with a user-friendly interface and is easy to use as well. Before opening your internet browser, make sure you are connected with VPN Melon.
VPN Melon for PC Review
In short, VPN Melon is a free and best high-speed VPN which offers the unlimited proxy connection time to users. You can use it to access the geo-restricted content, videos, and apps. It encrypts the connection to keep you safe and secure from hackers and malware.